MM portfolio blog for Cynthia =)
    Hello
    Hi people! I’m Cynthia. 19th this year…..My class -> MM1101-1P, studies in TOA penang…. I will write my MM work and college life in this blog. Just sit down and take a look all my work =)

    like it?
    tagboard
    song

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    WD2__Just Gantt Chart__SiteMap__etc_for it

    Gantt Chart___ is a timeline to plan my final project..
    Gantt Chart___ is a planning for my final project, so I unable to forget the planning part.
    So____ This is just my Own Gantt Chart..
    Yeppy___ ~( 0v0 )~


    Sitemap__ Is a short map for the website
    So__ I can know the website got which page.



    Mood board

    Labels: , , ,

    "WD2__Just Gantt Chart__SiteMap__etc_for it" was Posted On: Thursday, September 13, 2012 @9:04 PM | 0 lovely comments


    Older posts | Newer posts


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.