MM portfolio blog for Cynthia =)
    Hello
    Hi people! I’m Cynthia. 19th this year…..My class -> MM1101-1P, studies in TOA penang…. I will write my MM work and college life in this blog. Just sit down and take a look all my work =)

    like it?
    tagboard
    song

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    WD1 "How To....?"

    Web site design 1...
    The project is do a tutorial website..
    While want to think the title "How To...?" , my head kena boom - -......
    hard to think =X


    1. Who Am I - Bakery         
    2. What is it- A Christmas cupcake
    3. What for – Christmas night party
    4. 1st task – Prepare the material
    5. 2nd task -  Mix the material ( 1-3 steps)
    6. 3rd task – Bake cake (4-5 steps)
    7. Outcome – Many lovely cupcake in party
    8. Showcase – Cupcake gallery

      ----- ---- ---- 
    How to create a DIY wedding ?
    1. Who Am I – Wedding Planning person
    2. What is it – A D.I.Y wedding
    3. What for – Couple who want have a D.I.Y wedding
    4. 1st task – Planning and decoration the place of wedding
    5. 2nd task – Prepare some D.I.Y and creative thing
    6. 3rd task – Decorate and do some food, some souvenirs 
    7. Outcome – A different style of wedding
    8. Showcase – Wedding Photo Gallery

      ----- ---- ---- 
    How to release the stress?
    1. Who Am I – psychologists
    2. What is it – relaxed  
    3. What for – patient who have stress
    4. 1st task – reason of stress
    5. 2nd task - way of release (1st – 7th ways)
    6. 3rd task – way of release (8th – 15th ways)
    7. Outcome – More relaxed while doing the job
    8. Showcase – Info graphic

     ----- ---- ---- 
    How to visit heritage penang?
    1. Who Am I - government
    2. What is it – journey
    3. What for – tourist
    4. 1st task – transport
    5. 2nd task –interesting location
    6. 3rd task – way to go
    7. Outcome – can visit heritage
    8. Showcase – info graphic / a map


    Labels: ,

    "WD1 "How To....?"" was Posted On: Monday, May 14, 2012 @4:20 AM | 0 lovely comments


    Older posts | Newer posts


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.