MM portfolio blog for Cynthia =)
    Hello
    Hi people! I’m Cynthia. 19th this year…..My class -> MM1101-1P, studies in TOA penang…. I will write my MM work and college life in this blog. Just sit down and take a look all my work =)

    like it?
    tagboard
    song

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Oops! New Sem! Back to website gain~

    Oopss... 

    Why the time pass so fast?
    Now is Year 2 Sem 3...
    Well, lazy to talk.. So, I'm back to this blog again!
    Sorry for didn't update anything~

    Well, I just update when I free.. 
    What I doing in sem break and my Year 2 Sem 2 art work ~( 0v0 )~

    Labels: , , ,

    "Oops! New Sem! Back to website gain~" was Posted On: Thursday, September 13, 2012 @8:51 AM | 0 lovely comments


    Older posts | Newer posts


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.