MM portfolio blog for Cynthia =)
    Hello
    Hi people! I’m Cynthia. 19th this year…..My class -> MM1101-1P, studies in TOA penang…. I will write my MM work and college life in this blog. Just sit down and take a look all my work =)

    like it?
    tagboard
    song

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    12th Night for U

    Yoo ! This is my... ... [ thinking ]
    er... ... I think is my 4th active's Blog.

    Why I created a new blog for it?
    This will become MM- assignment blog for me .
    All my MM assignment include research and project and the other thing put in here.
    So, welcome u guys have fun here =)

    Just wrote by Jing Yi

    Labels: , ,

    "12th Night for U" was Posted On: Thursday, September 8, 2011 @10:08 PM | 0 lovely comments


    | Newer posts


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.